Monday, February 5, 2007

Finally!

I finally got a new computer, that works. I have been wanting to start blogging but never had the Internet or a computer at my home but now I do. Here is a little about me I have a beautiful little girl named Brooklynne and she is my little angel. She is defiantly a busy one and always keeps me on my toes. I have a wonderful husband that works hard so I can stay at home with my little girl.
We love doing so many things like quad riding at coos bay and water skiing at Trinity Lake. Graham loves to snow board but since Brooklynne was born he hasn't gone much. We love taking Brooklynne to the Zoo, she especially loves the monkeys. I wish I had some pictures to post but I forgot my camera.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I am so glad you are online and blogging now! Brooklynne is adorable!