Sunday, February 11, 2007

Say Cheese!

Today we decided to be cheesy. Brooklynne kept putting her sunglasses on and when I would get ready to take a picture she would pull them off really quick, what a little turd. But we still love her. She is always doing new crazy things like the other day I found her playing with her sippy cup in the toilet, you gotta love that. Luckily the toilet had been flushed or I would have died.





Question for all you mom how do you keep your kids healthy during the winter in Humboldt county or anywhere for that matter? It seems every time I get Brooklynne healthy she get another green nose. I am so tired of the little green monster. Please send your help my way.

1 comment:

The White Way said...

Brooky Tooky looks so cute. Me and Makynna miss her craziness. Come down and visit us we miss you guys!!!!