Friday, March 9, 2007

CRAZY

Sorry I have not blogged for forever but life at the Johnson house has been crazy. I have gone from one child to three children. I have had Tasha two oldest kids. Jake and Lex can be crazy at times but for the most part they are really good for me. I also have had to become more domestic especially in cooking since I've had Jake and Lex. It sound like Tash and Kynna will be coming home soon, but I am sure it is not soon enough for Tash. Life has also been hectic especially getting ready for a trip. Graham, Brooklynne and I are going to Hawaii at the end of the month so I have been trying to get ready for that to. Poor me, I know complaining about packing when I get to go to Hawaii. We will be leaving March 25 for a week on the Big Island, I'll take lots of pictures so I will have lots to blog about when I get back.

1 comment:

The White Way said...

Thanks for all your help, I couldn't have done it without you!! I guess its good birth control or its just getting you ready for more children!!!