Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sleepy Daze







Tasha
has been
giving me a hard time because I have been so bad at blogging lately, I have been a little busy. I am trying to get ready for our trip to Hawaii it is this weekend. Well enough nonsense about the pictures. This is when we were going to see Tasha and Kynna a couple of weeks ago I was trying to keep her up from her nap so she would sleep in the car. However Casey was running a little late and Brooklynne was getting a little tired. Graham and I were watching TV and next thing we know Brooklynne just laid down on the living room floor and went to sleep. If anyone knows my daughter she doesn't ever do this so I had to take a few pictures and share with everyone. Well got to run I will try to get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, Brooklynne is getting too big. I am sure you are enjoying having her talk and walk. Have a great trip.