Friday, April 6, 2007

Hawaii!!


It seems like it has been so long since I last Blogged. But I have been busy. We just got back from our trip to Hawaii. It was a blast. The weather was perfect I even got kinda tan. We went with Graham's mom and sister and it was really nice. Graham's mom was a huge help with Brooklynne she even watched her so I could get a little sun. Brooklynne was a hoot. For some reason my child has decided that she was going to be high maintenance, she doesn't get that from her father or me. She didn't like the ocean or the swimming pool and she didn't like getting sand on her. All and all we had a great time and oh yeah best of all we didn't have to pay for a thing. Here are some pics of the trip and I will right more later but Brookie just woke up.




2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm so jealous! I am so excited for some warm weather and a tan. This is the perfect time of year to go. I'm glad you guys had a good time and how nice that you didn't have to foot the bill!

Jones Photography said...

brokie is adorble!!!